TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
Hedgehogs, that's kinda cool! The only place you find them here is in a petsmart.

As far as the driftwood, I think it is actually a great natural feature too, a natural pond or lake would sure have some fallen branches!.

YShahar

Enthusiastic duct-tape engineer
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Israel
Hedgehogs, that's kinda cool! The only place you find them here is in a petsmart.

As far as the driftwood, I think it is actually a great natural feature too, a natural pond or lake would sure have some fallen branches!.
We've got one particular hedgehog that I keep having to rescue from various misadventures. Most recently it fell into my old defunct wheelbarrow and nearly drowned when it rained. They don't appear to be particularly intelligent, but they're awfully cute. Problem is, they'll go after leftover cat food, which is really not good for them. And both cats and hedgehogs are nocturnal, which makes it something of a conflict of interest... ;-)

Yes, I like a bit of driftwood in the pond, so it may as well be functional as a critter bridge as well! I've got an old olive branch that's been left where it fell for years. That's going to go in the new pond (if I can ever get the figgin' thing built!).

TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
We've got one particular hedgehog that I keep having to rescue from various misadventures. Most recently it fell into my old defunct wheelbarrow and nearly drowned when it rained. They don't appear to be particularly intelligent, but they're awfully cute. Problem is, they'll go after leftover cat food, which is really not good for them. And both cats and hedgehogs are nocturnal, which makes it something of a conflict of interest... ;-)

Yes, I like a bit of driftwood in the pond, so it may as well be functional as a critter bridge as well! I've got an old olive branch that's been left where it fell for years. That's going to go in the new pond (if I can ever get the figgin' thing built!).
if you dont think you can get your pond built, talk to combatwombat :p ( no shade tho )

sorry, off topic!

YShahar

Enthusiastic duct-tape engineer
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Israel
if you dont think you can get your pond built, talk to combatwombat :p ( no shade tho )

sorry, off topic!
:)
"If you don't think you can get your pond built"... Them's fightin' words! This sucker is going to be built all right! It will get built if I have to dig the thing out with a screwdriver!

And just between the two of us (and the rest of the interwebs...) I'll bet I get it finished long before @combatwombat has his done! Whatcha think @combatwombat, shall we make a race to the finish? That might help motivate both of us to finally get these friggin' things completed.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
where can I purchase the " beanbag sitting on the deck with platform floating on water"?..... not sure what to call it

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
:)
"If you don't think you can get your pond built"... Them's fightin' words! This sucker is going to be built all right! It will get built if I have to dig the thing out with a screwdriver!

And just between the two of us (and the rest of the interwebs...) I'll bet I get it finished long before @combatwombat has his done! Whatcha think @combatwombat, shall we make a race to the finish? That might help motivate both of us to finally get these friggin' things completed.
Wow she got your number.............. bUT I HAVE TO ADMIT I HAD CHALLANGES SUCH AS THESE .... unfortunately someone always gets hurt..............

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b/10a
Country
United States

Ask a Question