Something needs to be done about our illegal immigration problem!!!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
It was one thing when it was just on the news, but now it is effecting me personally!!! They have taken up residency in my back yard!!!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH Mr. President!

;)
DSCN5790.JPG
DSCN5789.JPG

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Now that was scary reading at first but then I was happy to see your alien feathered friend

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
Is that a Canadian goose? Those darn Canadians, they've even invaded this fish forum. Mucky Waters and HARO are the biggest villains! Let's get our pitchforks!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5B
It's Canada goose, not Canadian goose, although we have more than plenty here in Canada...lol. as for Haro .... be nice ;) ... he's given me lots of encouragement..... and some darned nice plants too. Besides... we invented hockey. Look at the shape of that goose' neck. Where do you think the idea for hockey sticks came from? ...lol

Pitch forks!? Ow my eye!!!

Cheers!

Paul
BTW pecan... what a beautiful pond / waterfall... love it!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Pugle, Since you mentioned hockey I hope you will enjoy seeing Kane and Toews playing for the Chicago Blackhawks for another 9 years with their new contracts of 85 million each!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Laughing! The politicians are working day and night on that problem, even missing their summer vacations to resolve the issue.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Thanks everyone! LOL First thing I thought when hubby sent me the pictures at work was "Canadians are overrunning the yard! Oh No!!!"

Hubby walked the large feller out of the back yard, very tame and walked beside hubby through the gate and into the front yard. By the time I got home he was standing down the street in front of the neighbors cow pasture LOL

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I'm going off topic here just to say that pot in the background is fabulous !!! Continue the discussion now ... :)
Hey, we have some pretty good pot here in Canada too! o_O
John

P.s. It took all my will-power NOT to mention a certain Albertan in my reply!!! :LOL: 'Certain Albertan'. Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it??

Ask a Question