Sonoran Water Gardens - slow shipping, but lovely plants

AndyZoner

Fledgling Pond Caretaker
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Wanted to give a shout out to Sonoran Water Gardens. It took them 3 weeks to get me my plants, but both water lilies (Laydekeri Fulgens and Wanvisa) arrived well packed and full grown with several pads and healthy roots. The 4 leaf water clover had 5 pads, which all yellowed/died within the first week, but the clover already replaced them and added 5 more within that week.

So, the low down on the shipping delay. They made a shipping label the day after I placed my order, but didn't actually ship it until 16 days later (after I emailed 2 times and left 3 phone messages) - no communication that whole time. HOWEVER, I am super happy with the plants, so as long as you don't expect Amazon Prime shipping speeds, Sonoran Water Gardens offers solid plants at the best price I've found ($25 each for the water lilies and $8 for the water clover).

Pics are of the plants 1 week after potting in pond.

Attachments

• Laydekeri.JPG
    Laydekeri.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Wanvisa.JPG
    Wanvisa.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Water Clover.JPG
    Water Clover.JPG
    228.8 KB · Views: 43

Ask a Question