Sound like any of you ladies?

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1485290967451.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Well, I did spend about two minutes looking for my phone the other day while I was talking to my husband... on the phone. But he spends way more time looking for things than I do, so I don't think this is limited to females.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Well, I did spend about two minutes looking for my phone the other day while I was talking to my husband... on the phone. But he spends way more time looking for things than I do, so I don't think this is limited to females.
Same here! I ignore mine most of the time unless we are not home. Read books on it when driving, well hubby driving, we are making a hour drive every day to work on a rental in Pasadena. It need some refreshing, the renters moved out while we were gone. They bought a house.
It has a real nice view of Stoney Creek, you can boat from there to the Chesapeake.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Nope, switch them up and that's more like it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a/5b
I did that too once.... Hubs went to work and left his cell phone at home on the kitchen counter... so I started texting him to tell him he forgot his phone and then realized, DUH... Yeah. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I should correct that to say - my husband spends way more time ASKING ME where his things are! That man can't find a thing! It's like he just moved in yesterday!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I should correct that to say - my husband spends way more time ASKING ME where his things are! That man can't find a thing! It's like he just moved in yesterday!
i thought that was just my late hubby, but new hubby the same way!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a/5b
Oh I get that too. My favorite is "Have you seen that phone number I wrote down on a piece of paper three weeks ago? It was here by the stove... it might've been on the back of an envelope or on a napkin..." REALLY??? I can barely keep track of my own stuff.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
OMG! My husband writes on EVERY SCRAP OF PAPER ON HIS DESK! It doesn't matter if it's a doodle or the most important number in his life... it's scribbled on the back of a carry out menu or an old envelope or a crumpled old napkin. I tried getting him used to using a notebook so everything would be in one place, but no go. I don't even touch his desk anymore... too risky. That way he's on his own when things go missing!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
OMG! My husband writes on EVERY SCRAP OF PAPER
Make that in the house, in the car, in his pocket that is my hubby! Usually just a number than he has no clue what that number was for!

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
OMG! My husband writes on EVERY SCRAP OF PAPER ON HIS DESK! It doesn't matter if it's a doodle or the most important number in his life... it's scribbled on the back of a carry out menu or an old envelope or a crumpled old napkin. I tried getting him used to using a notebook so everything would be in one place, but no go. I don't even touch his desk anymore... too risky. That way he's on his own when things go missing!
You just described MY desk!:shame:
John

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Welcome back Haro I have been asking about you ,I got a little worried .

Ask a Question