Sparky’s 75

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
3b
Country
United States
Things happen in mysterious ways. For the last few months I’ve been scanning for a final home for Sparky my Electric Blue Jack. He’ll be a year old this coming fall and has spent his early days in a 16 wide. I have had him since January. I almost committed on a couple of different 55s and really like a 60 I saw here. Today my wife tells me she ran into a friend of mine that needed me to get a hold of him. I did. He said he heard I was back into fish and that he got some stuff on a work trade that he didn’t need or want and to come over. In short, 48x21x18 (I think it’s a 75), a Marineland Mag 350 NIB, a couple of Marineland 600 heads, like 6 heaters, 3 odd powerfilters (in tank) and a tub of odds and ends. Some French and German stuff!? Anywho, of course how much? “Just get it out of my basement!”. I’m floored! I’m trying to slip him cash and no way. So, wow. Guess it’s tank time. Now where the hell to put it? No pics yet but had to blab. It will be my biggest glass yet AND now I think I might get Sparky a roommate or two.

Reaction score
Country
United States
What a great friend you have! Yep, the dimensions rough out to 75-gallons. Is the German equipment made by Eheim? If so, you really got a tremendous gift. Looking forward to seeing your set up.
Stephen

Ask a Question