Spring and I are here!

S_Toast

Cowgirl Up!
Reaction score
I put in my first (and currently only) pond 2 summers ago. This will be my third. It is an aprox 550 gal pre form pond. I thought that would be the easiest for my first pond. I collected some local river rock and edged it and put rock all around it and planted a few perinnials around it as well. I have 2 hardy lilies and they are the only pond plants I've been able to keep alive. Because of where I live I have to drain my pond each winter and clean and refill each summer. I just got it cleaned and filled on Tuesday and thought I would look up some answers to problems that have plagued me the last 2 years. That's when I found GPF. :banghead3:

I live on 1/3 acre in what used to be a small dairy town. It has now grown into a small city (thanks to walmart:banghead3:). In addition to my pond fish I have 4 dogs, 5 hens, 2 horses, 2 parrots, 1 cat, and 1 duck.

I'd like to say thanx ahead of time for all the answers I'm sure to recieve here.

Ask a Question