Spring is here :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
My dogs keep those away. Or maybe my cats... either way, the tree rodents stay away. Mice and moles however... well that’s part of living out in the country. My inside mouse either moved out, or was silently captured with no evidence left behind, cause no sign of it. The bipolar menopausal weather here is leaning twords spring. I have 1 cluster of daffodils blooming, 1 budding, the wild bees are active, grass is starting to green the drab brown landscape. And we’ve had a few days where I flat wishes I was retired already so I could just putter around the house!

Attachments

• 894429E2-09E3-417F-852C-5323D2DFDB11.jpeg
    894429E2-09E3-417F-852C-5323D2DFDB11.jpeg
    257.9 KB · Views: 142

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I got the spring bug and was planting early spring flowers by the pond yesterday, dispite how tired I was after work. The sun felt warm and hubby even came out and worked on outside stuff. It was a very cold winter so I really appreciated the warmth. Big Koi were hungry so I fed them a little bit for first time since last fall.

Ask a Question