Spring

Reaction score
INSTALLING SPRING...
███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 42% DONE. Install delayed....please wait. Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Season not found. Season "Spring" cannot be located. The season you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again!

A dear dear friend sent me this, of course she lives in a warm climate...thought it was so cute and exactly how I feel and I'm sure there are many here who feel the same way!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
That's about right except I feel like only 20% Spring and fading fast..............guess we will just skip Spring and hope for an instant Summer :confused::lol::lol: Now that is a real joke............can I blame it on Obama cuz his peeps would blame it on Bush :rolleyes:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Nice one!

JW as long as it is not a summer like we had last year, HOT HOT HOT HOT AND DRY record heat for this area, I think I only mowed 6 times all summer the grass dried up.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Addy we can use any heat anytime that anybody wants to give us here. Last summer was the first summer here that our sandy soiled grass didn't turn brown. We had rain quite a lot and had to mow every week so bring on the heat and the brown dried up grass :rolleyes:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
frost predicted mrsclem! 80 yesterday

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
We got snow overnight but it's all melted..............................thank goodness :yikesu:

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I just got 2 boxes of floating plants for the pond and now I have to try to find some way to bring them in! I brought my semi- tropical plants out and the one night it got to 42 all the leaves turned yellow so they are back inside. Somebody make up their minds on the weather!

Ask a Question