Start your day with a cold splash

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
They say there is nothing better than a cold shower dont they , we today I got the pond version of that .
I was sat by the pond with our cat Jack and my early morning coffee giving them the first of 4 feeds their 08:00 am feed.
I threw their food across the pond as I always do and had just shut the lid when it happened SPLASH !!!!.............:eek:
Well I'm not sure who was the mmost suprised me at getting hit by an arch of coldwater or Jack who I last saw hightailing it across the garden as if the very hounds of hell were on his tail:eek: :LOL: poor boy :( :D
Anyway refreshed by my somewhat cold shower I sat and watched them as they greadily ate the rest of their breakfast :D poor Jack though has yet to come back into the house :( :LOL:
Val thought it was so funny she almot split her sides laughing , not at my plight but my description of the look on Jacks face as he shot off the side of the pond and across the garden .
The whole thing has really put a smile on our faces for the day not so sure about poor old Jack though (y)

Dave ;)

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
What exactly happened? Did Jack go in the water, or was it a big fish-splash? I love it when our cats do goofy/unexpected things.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
No TurtleMommy he didnt fall in but he loves to watch the fish eating their food , up till today he's never been splashed before poor boy :D :LOL:
He'll probably never sit by the pond again (y)
Dave;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
They are in a slashing mood today lol did the same at dinner time in their rush to get fed :cool:

Dave

Ask a Question