Starting Over

TBH

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
Canada
So ive looked at all my threads and I guess I think im better off to start everything over...

So I have new ideas lately and yes I know I have to stick to my ideas but Hopefully ill stick to the once that you guys would give me Because Im having such a hard time right now what I should make of my old pond space
This is what im working with: unnamed (1).jpg unnamed (2).jpg unnamed.jpg

My idea was to make a pond less feature like this maxresdefault (2).jpg

I was thinking of putting a liner then the eco blox if thats cheaper but im not sure how and whats the easiest way?

Someone just give me all the ideas you have with the space that would look good

I just want a fountain feature no fish maybe plants (not sure yet) . I dont care what ideas you have just be creative because I had all my ideas I just wanna see yours :)
BTW those pictures are from an old pond in my yard that we want to make better, I was also thinking of making this
but with one nozzle

Basically I made this thread for you guys to help me how I could make something good out of that space I have I already have the pump and other accessories I need to my budget will be under $500 dollars Thanks :)

Last edited:

Ask a Question