Stewart little came by

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Now this was a sight you don't see every day . Driving down the street and i notice a well kept clasic car and when i looked a little closer i got the surprise of the day
20170809_112728-2.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
hitchhiker . :p and the guy in the other car telling the person driving that he has a hitchhiker

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
She was wondering what i was doing, I believe she was a little uneasy with me getting off the Harley and walking toward her car. When i bent over to take the pic she flipped up her shades and when she saw the mouse she got out of her car and ran to the side walk. The owner of the car had no idea what was going on and when he got out he said theres the little bastard thats been eating my upholstery . And lunged at STEWART well i am happy to say he climbed to the other side of the bumper and was never seen again the guy was so pissed. Me i thought it was great..

Last edited:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
here mice do not have a chance momma and princess are on the job .We get lots of field mice here that destroy everything
100_8908.JPG

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
We have had mice get into our cars and do some damage, so I understand his reaction. Once they filled the roof of my husband's car with dog food so every time you turned a corner you'd hear it go rattling to the other side. Another time they packed my daughter's air filter full of dog food... hey, there's a theme here! The little rascals are always looking to stash some food somewhere!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We have had mice get into our cars and do some damage, so I understand his reaction. Once they filled the roof of my husband's car with dog food so every time you turned a corner you'd hear it go rattling to the other side. Another time they packed my daughter's air filter full of dog food... hey, there's a theme here! The little rascals are always looking to stash some food somewhere!
Get one of those elevated dog bowl stands but get one with smooth metal legs and they won't be able to get the food so easy

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Mice can jump 12" to 18" high so better make that dog bowl high up. If you have a tall dog that's fine but a dachshund will pass out from hunger :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
So if I catch the cheeky one that lives in my room, I’ll name it Stewart! I’m sure my cats would be only too happy to watch it for me. The mice here like my betta food, I have to keep the container in a glass jar with a cover to keep Stewart out of it.

Ask a Question