Stouty's Pond

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Nice pond, photobucket is painfully slow. If you size your photos about 600 wide, you can upload them here with no problem. Just post the most significant ones to help save space for the webmaster.

Reaction score
Nice pond! I really liked seeing your kid in there helping out. My own little girl matched my efforts step for step throughout almost the entire construction of my own little pond.

Reaction score
ur propably right but we are moving soon and i didnt wana put all that work in to it, plus my daughter would have been up set it i took her pool and filled it with a bog. i have some 55 gal drums ill b putting in the ground for my new pond when we move

Reaction score
so my fish just spawned and layed eegs on the roots of my hyasiths (no clu how to spell that sorry) plants the other nite and i was wondering what to do should i take the plants out and quarinteen them or leave em in the pond?

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
If you want the Koi to survive, remove the Hyacinths into a tank with an airstone and they will hatch in 3-5 days.

Reaction score

Attachments

• new pind pic 3.JPG
    new pind pic 3.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 310
  • New pond 1.JPG
    New pond 1.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 344
  • New pond pic2.JPG
    New pond pic2.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 315
  • new pond pic.JPG