strange things

Reaction score
:biggrinangelA: I sent them on there happy way. My big tom cat is neutered and declawed {for the sake of my dogs eyes} He runs and hides when he hears a cat fight. Trap is set again tonight. We shall see. CAT I didn't see any cat! :wink:
scratchchin.gif

Reaction score
I don't know about where you live, but where I live we are within the law to kill any animal, be it wild and stray or the local dog that attackes our livestock, koi are alive, they are stock, right?!? We have had to do that, more than once. We once had a stray cow end up in our backyard, fell through the ice on the pond and poked a pretty good size hole in the liner, we really wanted to kill that animal (and put in the freezer) but it ran home...

Reaction score
If it is a female I have her spayed if it is a tom, well lets just say TaTa to Tommy. Then the girls are relocated to a friends goat farm and I am HAPPY ! I have one less cat and she will have no kittens EVER.

clm

Reaction score
I would lean more toward a muskrat or weasel than a cat taking fish from your pond. I have had tons of strays around here for years and have never seen them fishing. They drink from the pond, but that's as wet as a cat likes to get.

Cindy

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
I agree, I have always had cats and many strays have frequented my ponds over 4 decades. Drink yes, watch yes, fish no.

Reaction score
I think muskrats are vegie eaters not meat eaters. Weasels Hummmm could be. Mean little buggers they are. I have lost no more for a while so I think removing the large shelves was the best thing I could have done. The rest will go in the spring when I in large this pond.

Ask a Question