Submersible pump info.

Reaction score
Hello, looking for details about my submersible pump, 115 volts, 3000 R.P.M , 60 HZ.
.5 Amps , 7/16" inlet , 1/8" I.P.T. outlet , what I would like to know is what is the G.P.H. rate for this pump? And any other info. you can tell me

* The box has Thomas Beckett, Div of Hydrometals, Inc., Dallas, Texas. (pump is called NUGGET N-100 ) I contact Beckett and they said it's not there pump
(I don't think I talked to the right person(?)
The box has Applications - water falls - Ice Machine - Machine Tool Coolants - Masonry Saws - Drink Dispensers - Fountains - Minnow tanks - Photographic Fluids - Chemical Pumps (mild).
My pump is new in the box, what would it cost to replace this pump?

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Well you could plug it in. start a stopwatch and measure what it does in 60 seconds into a 5 gallon bucket. That times 60 is the GPH.
That is how they do wells.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I did a google search and found a listing that states the pump is rated for 38 liters per hour so that would be 10 gallons (I think). It sounds like this is a very small utility pump.

Ask a Question