sugar creek fishery

Reaction score
Country
United States
anyone know if they still exist . they are about 100 miles south of us and i think we bought fish there a couple years ago . we were pleased with the fish but need fish again and can't get them to reply . emailed ''sugar creek'' address and '' prettykoifish'' their ebay address and no response . guess we will look elsewhere . . . peace

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
@2vettes
I just searched the place for you (Google), and not only did I get results, but the date for the website is 2018 — recent. I can’t explain why they aren’t replying to your inquiries, but their listing says they open at 2:30pm today (see screen shot for their listed weekly hours). And they list a phone number to call. Odd.

Anyway, I would just keep trying to reach them. They do have limited “open to the public” hours, but that’s probably because they do most of their business over the Internet.

EC6CE2AC-824D-4FE0-9A19-10AC44B4ED6F.jpeg
F39ABC69-182A-4C61-AA24-5CAC73C9C1EF.jpeg

Reaction score
Country
United States
google is how i got to them . i looked for a phone number and never saw one . i will look once again , thanks . . peace.....EDIT : ..looked again and pages i got are nothing like what you found . once again thank you .

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
google is how i got to them . i looked for a phone number and never saw one . i will look once again , thanks . . peace.....EDIT : ..looked again and pages i got are nothing like what you found . once again thank you .
I get that sometimes — I don’t know why that is! But you can try the number I circled on the screen shot. I had to scroll around a bit, but think it was on their “contact us” heading under site map.

Reaction score
Country
United States
just ordered two dozen sarrassa from sugar creek and all is well . .peace....oops , even with shipping they were cheaper than buying locally AND i'm sure are BETTER fish as i went and looked locally but was not pleased with what i saw .

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
just ordered two dozen sarrassa from sugar creek and all is well . .peace....oops , even with shipping they were cheaper than buying locally AND i'm sure are BETTER fish as i went and looked locally but was not pleased with what i saw .
Let us know how you like their fish!

Reaction score
Country
United States
fish arrived on time and seem fine . we'll see how they are in a week or give you the herons opinion of them . . peace

Ask a Question