surveillance system perhaps

SE18

David V
Reaction score
my neighbor has cameras that are used for security. I am thinking about eventually getting one that moves and zooms so I can watch my garden and pond area. I hate to admit this but whenever I'm away from the garden, I miss it and it would be enjoyable to view the plants and animals remotely from a computer.

Anyone tried this and could comment?

Thanks

Dave

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Works great when you have predators, Can sure help you figure out what is getting in the pond and how to stop it. I don't have surveillance system but I do use a trail camera for that purpose.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We are looking into it. Make sure you get one with good cameras, I have read a lot of reviews, there seems to be a wide range of how much you can see with the camera. And the clarity, my honey is going to talk to the head of security where he works see if we can get some input.

Reaction score
If you're wanting to do it inexpensively, you can go with a hootoo camera. You can get them off of amazon. They work pretty well and are wireless.

Ask a Question