Swimming Pond?

Reaction score
I think my project next year may be an addition to my existing pond.....a 40x30 swimming pond.:banana: Has anyone here tried such an undertaking? I probably will not get past the county and the HOA,:) but I have started researching them, seems they are big in Europe.....

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
way back in the posts there was some one else that wanted to swim with the fish.
Look back a few years
i wish i wish i wish i was a fish :)

Reaction score
I figure with my connections I could get one done for 10k. Compare that to 80-100k for a pool in my area......

Reaction score
I have to swim in my pond to do some of the maintenance (it's not all that wide, but it's deep). It grosses my dh out, but I figure "meh, no different than swimming in the lake" ;)

I also sit on the ledge and dangle my feet in while I read, feed the fish, whatever - nice way to cool off and relax :)

I did a search when you brought up this topic and hit an interesting link. I really like the idea, it makes perfect sense.

Now, if I ever win the lotto, I think I may have to build myself a swimming pond...

Ask a Question