TAGGING members in a post --- at...at...@...@ :-)

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
A few weeks ago I wanted to direct a question to a specific member on GPF, but I wanted it to be an OPEN post so that all of the members could benefit -- so sending a PM was not the best option.

And if most of you are like me, you don't read.....every.....single.....thread.....or.....post, sooo.......

@Becky to the rescue! Thanks, Becky! So far, this has been quite successful for me, as I've been able to link with members as well as share with the forum :D

Thought I would post this, as numerous members, who I have tagged, have commented that they didn't know we could do that in GPF. YES YOU CAN! (y)

Oh, and as I just noticed on another post, if there is a space in the username, be sure to put a space there..... Fortunately, when you start to type in the name [if you don't have happy fingers like me, grrrrrr!], a list of available GPF members will pop up for you.

Last edited:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
So it doesn't send you a message or anything. It just sits there looking at you?

Ask a Question