Tanks for breeding

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
What are folks using to accomdate the breeding and separation of Koi from their pond population? I am looking for several tanks 100 plus gallons and could use some advice or ideas as to what others are using.

Reaction score
try bottle carriers that you find in pubs or clubs or small trolley skips that you see out side shops. They all have wheels on for moving about all different sizes best of luck

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip!

I Googled "bottle carriers" and got 274,000 hits. The first 2 pages were all for small water bottles and the like. Does it have another name? or perhaps a manufacturer's name?

This is along the line I was thinking, I see these used for recycling paper at work. Maybe I'll try to find a name on them.

Reaction score
They are about 3to4ft long and 2 to 3ft wide 2 to 3ft in depth made from plastic or some type of resin
all the best robbo

Reaction score
Hello Dave this is some info On your pc put in bottle carriers then go to USP UNITED STATES PLASTIC CORP. look what they have to give you an idea. The prices are dear but you can look around for some that have been used that are ok. All The Best BRIAN

Ask a Question