Tell Me a Story

Reaction score
One thing that the last YOU TUBE item I posted brought to my mind was this... I loved my heroes, John Wayne, Clint Eastwood and Ronald Reagan! In President Reagan's farewell adress to the nation, he iterated something akin to "We started out to change a nation and we changed a world": Now it is Obama's turn. What do you think he will say?......
"We started out to change the world and ruined a nation"?

That about sums it up appropriately and accurately.

Excuse me for the political twist here, but it is my thread and I am angry to know that everything that my hero, President Ronald Reagan, worked for and accomplished have been squandered and ignored and thrown away. It is bullshit that our elected leaders have tossed us and our country and our allies under the bus.

Pardon.

Gordy

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
In the UK there were a number of spoofs about the good President who lets face it once called Princess Diana Princess David
A scetch on the Phil Cool show done in the voices of Ronald Reagan and Terry Wogan one of the BBC's top TV hosts in a spoof TV chat show spoken in a nice Irish Brouge... Now Tell Mr Reagan whats it like now your no longer president anymore to which Ronald's reply somewhat cofused says "ahhh I'm not President anymore", but my altime favorite spoof at the hight of the coldwar a favourite a jingle on the radio one Mike read show in the voice of Ronald Reagen supposedly talking to his russian counterpart Ahhh Oaky docky Michy Fingers on the buttons "que it".
God I love those good old days

Dave

Reaction score
This song is very special for several reasons. You have to read the opening comments from the person who uploaded it to You Tube to understand the nature of the song entirely.

Gordy

Ask a Question