Tetra Algorem: Clears green water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, Was hoping someone could advise me on a problem I have. We have purchased Tetra algorem to treat green water in our garden pond that holds 2000L of water. Unfortunately the instructions on the reverse have blended together and are unclear to read. does anybody know how much I need to put in to treat the water please. I have requested another bottle but can take 4 weeks to get here and the pond needs treating asap. Thanks in advance,

JRS

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Welcome!

Dosage
Shake well before use. Using the dosing cap, add 50 ml Tetra Pond AlgoRem per 1,000 litres of pond water. For best results, distribute evenly. If required, repeat the application after 24 hours.

Important! Prior to each application, ensure that the carbonate hardness (KH) of the water is at least 3°dH (using Tetra Pond Test 6in1).

Reaction score
Showcase(s):

Here's a link that shows the outer label which says 250 ml treats 5000L. I guess you could do the math from there.

Can I suggest, though, that you consider treating the problem rather than the symptom?

JRS

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Another link as a caution:

IPA

Reaction score
63b Chesapeake-Pamlico Lowlands and Tidal Marshes
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I recall reading a good many post here that said help, my fish are sick and eventually it turns out after days of back and forth that the person seeking help used algaecide and everything is out of wack regarding water quality. Short answer, don’t use algaecide.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
1594143510190.gif
@jimshields
I don't use chemicals to rid algae.

Ask a Question