THE 3"ers I THREW IN THE OUTSIDE POND IN JUNE...

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Pretty good is right! This is what new pond owners need to see when they buy those cute little baby koi. EXPLOSIVE GROWTH!

Beautiful fish!

Marshall

Aquatic Turtle Rescue & Adoption
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
What are the orange/red with black spots on them called? I really like those and wan't to try and get some.

Marshall

Aquatic Turtle Rescue & Adoption
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Sanke. The mostly orange (orenji) one with white (shiro) belly black spots (sumi), and gold glitter down its back is a KinRin Sanke
Do you know what the average price is for the orange black spot Sanke one is ? like 20, 50 or 100+ dollar range ? All my koi cost less than 35 bucks so I may not like them as much if they are 100+ :D

Ad

Advertisements

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
Do you know what the average price is for the orange black spot Sanke one is ? like 20, 50 or 100+ dollar range ? All my koi cost less than 35 bucks so I may not like them as much if they are 100+ :D
Not just type..but size, pattern, body conformity, skin quality, and thickness of color determine price. IMHO a koi is only worth what your willing to pay for it...

Ad

Advertisements

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Love the white with tancho spot on its head and red dorsal fin. What type of food were you feeding these guys?

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question