addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
NO NO NO lol mogsie, not into frog legs or tad poles................like my steaks

Reaction score
I saw a frog or toad sitting on a water hyacinth leaf the last couple of days - tiny thing obviously. Really cute. No more snakes after I killed the first one. lol

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Steaks mogsie! to eat silly, and I do like snakes also, if they are harmless they get to live at our house and yard, eat those mice and moles

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I would keep the snakes around IF they would not eat my fish or frogs AND my dog would not bother them BUT since those two things are likely to never happen, I capture and relocate.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My pup has yet to run into one, she is mainly on the look out for ground hogs, rabbits and mice

Reaction score
so this is the narrow bordered burnet moth that hatched out of the cocoon in the rushes, i think its colour is striking,

Attachments

• DSC03830.jpg
    DSC03830.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 293

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Awwwwwww, come on Mogsie...........you painted those spots on that moth didn't ya............:lol: just kidding and it's a beautiful moth :regular_waving_emot

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well got my microwave hood from sears 5 weeks of waiting and they dropped it off the truck and it broke .They ordered me another one any bets on how long that will take .Sears please this pathetic

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
sissy I can not believe your luck...............man I mean come on this is so ridiculous. Just be thankful it didn't happen on your watch :regular_waving_emot

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
whats funny about the whole thing instead of telling me they just told me it was in and 25 minute ride there to the store they tell me then it is broke .I asked them on the phone too .If the box was damaged or anything and they told me no .Why I asked ,well my luck has not been the best lately .The credit card was paid off already .I get home and get a call from the sears store (how do you like your new microwave hood )ahhh what a joke

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Oh poor sissy and here I am lMAO...............shame on me but it is so pitiful it's hilariously crazy. I would kill them. I think they owe you something extra for your pain and suffering.............I am not kidding. I'd be blowing a gasket or worse.............make them deliver it sissy........and don't take no for an answer :regular_waving_emot

Ask a Question