water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
callingcolleen1 said:
Addy, how nice of you to share your first offical old geezer moments with us! I have to wait a while before I retire, have to work at least 17 more years before I hit 65, but it sounds like you are going to have lots of fun! Love to hear all about your new and exciting adventures too!
lol Colleen I retired way before 65 so I could move and marry him, kept thinking I would go back to work but never had the time for work.......lol Honey hit 32 years with the gov and 60 so he retired. He could have worked more years, which would equal more per month retirement pay, but you never know when you health will fail, so why wait .

Lil missy loves to drop and roll, in the grass, snow now the sand

missy1.jpg miss2.jpgmiss3.jpg

The ocean is rough, rip tides small craft warnings, we were walking down by it and she got smacked big time by a wave

ocean.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Guess it must have stopped raining. Wow be careful of those winter rolling waves. The photo of them is very pretty. They would grab little Missy up in nothing flat. She sure loves to roll :biggrin:

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
That was at sunrise jw, we went walking then to costco to stock up on food. Almost got a ticket for missy, we have to walk across 20 feet of public beach to the beach we can have our pup on, the cop gave us a lecture that we could not even carry her to the allowed beach. We were carrying her, so now need a different approach to the beach. All the rich folks have the houses too close together to walk to the beach, but there is one area, we can skirt the public beach to get to the allowed beach.

They sure carry different food down here, sell beer and wine in the store and in a little side store the hard liquor, in arizona costco sold everything in the store, in maryland they can sell nothing alcohol wise.
A TON of kosher food sold here, never see that in the maryland costco. But now we have food, soaps, tp etc lol ready to get to work on the house tomorrow. Told honey we had to finish the kitchen first.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Missy loved to run in the snow, she would scoop it up and eat it. I would have her totally bundled up to keep her warm, she would drop and roll around in the snow. When I walk her, her thing is to do a drop and roll around every 40 feet when she is that mood.

Here on the beach she ran, dropped rolled and scooped up sand to eat. Finally figured out she should not be eating it. But loved dropping and rolling

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
FOR THOSE WITHOUT SHOWTIME... OR JUST NEVER WATCHED IT,.heres a full episode of SHAMELESS, THE NEW SEASON PREMIER..... i havent seen it. IT HASNT AIRED YET.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
mogsie said:
are many of you hit hard by the snow, i know a friend of mine in indianapolis has got it really bad, he has been digging all day just to clear his drive ! wish i had it here !
How come it's only the people who DON'T GET snow that wish they had it? You're welcome to come and help me shovel it, mogsie.... it might change your feelings towards it!! :grumble:
John

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
LoL I want it too and we never get hardly any. Waiting for the big one to hit any day now..............yeah right!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We, sometimes, get enough to enjoy watching it fall, then within a week or less it is melted and gone. Just the winter of 09 it came and stayed. Then the next two winters, very little, this winter 3 storms so far, but each has melted in under a week. I don't think I could handle living where it snows and snows and snows and stays for ever. pretty but................

Ask a Question