The little hole that could...

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
We are getting into spring! I finally got the back tree landscaped a bit and now we wait for grass and green growy things to emerge. I also still have a few more "sissy socks" to make for rocks but the ones that I have made for the far side of the pond have done a great job of covering the liner. Sadly my tiny pump didn't survive the winter so I'll probably be pulling my pot feature. All in all she is coming along nicely.
2017-03-06 06.41.50.jpg

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
LOL @sissy showed me how to sew pockets out of screen to hold rocks. I put them in below the water line so I can rock up the walls of the pond since I didn't dig shelves. The left side has a sissy sock and I still have to make one for the right. I love them! I also use them for plants in the summer
2017-03-06 06.41.50.jpg

cas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Well, I was hopeful. February had temps it the 70's, but just got 12 inches of snow this week.

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Oh nooo. It's been a crazy winter. I was out on the boat in February, we hit 30's Monday and it's back into the 70's today.
I hope your snow melts soon!

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Oh wow! That's really cool!
I love them and am so thankful for sissy showing me them. They are easy to make, hide really well, and are an easy fix to what otherwise would have been a PITA (digging a shelf after the fact). I use screen and fishing wire and the ones on the other side have been in for 2 years with no problems.

Ask a Question