The rest of my indoor/winter setup + some of my tropical fish (Images)

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
2.jpg
7.jpg
a.jpg
b.jpg
DSCN2429.JPG

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Looks good. Do you have a fish room?

I have fish tanks in most every room of my house :rolleyes:
I have a sub terrain level room that is where the fish and my turtles live when indoors but I also have a couple smaller aquariums (5gal & 8gal) that I keep in the den and my upstairs office :D where I spend most of my time. The main fish room though is roughly 3.5 feet below ground at the roof-line so it provides a very stable temp & humidity making tank environment control alot easier and cheaper because it hardly ever gets extreme cold or hot in there. The sun port that bring daylight it did mess up last year and cost almost 600 bucks to replace but besides that it's a good room for them.

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Fish room sounds good, I also like the idea of having tanks in a work area (y) (helps with stress relief)
Sure does. I especially enjoy watching my guppy in the office when I have a client who does not seem to have 25% of the brain cells that the guppy have. I have also noticed that the guppy and some of the tetras seem to be very curious and like to watch whatever I am doing in the office. Their tank is close to my server bank so they get to watch all the flashing lights and cooling system flowing :D

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes, Guppies are very cute and fun fish. I don't know if you have a betta but they are very interactive fish and are a great choice for a space on a desk. I used to have one on my desk at work and I would love to watch him during the work day. Wish I could have a tank on my work desk now but my co-workers don't like the idea :grumpy:

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Fish room sounds good, I also like the idea of having tanks in a work area (y) (helps with stress relief)
I forgot to mention that I have some pictures of a group of betta fish in the wild that were taken in Malaysia that you might find interesting. I will search for them on the computer and post them or If I have to I will just re-scan the printed images.

Ask a Question