Thief caught after successfully stealing tank (you're not going to believe this one).

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
It makes you wonder about the criminal mind and just how short of a few brain cells the common thief has and I think its the same in which ever country you live in lol

See PFK link :-

http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/content.php?sid=5767

Have a read and then a good giggle at this hapless thief just what was he thinking whe he did this ???

rgrds

Dave

HTH

Howard
Reaction score
When I was just a lad.... I walked a beat for the campus police with just a radio and a flashlight. We were there to deter. One day some guy tore up the quad with a 4WD pickup. The officer that was supervising told us that people who did such thing were generally not too smart and if we waited long enough the offender would return to the quad to admire his work.

He was right. About an hour latter a very muddy 4WD pickup drove slowly past the quad. The cop pulled the truck over. There were no witnesses to the misdeed but the driver confessed.

Reaction score
How about this guy, Dave? Seems he just couldn't get enough....

April 24, 2013 11:45 am • By the Lincoln Journal Star

A Lincoln man still is paying for a lavish Christmas 2011 present to his then-girlfriend.
Problem was he didn't pay for the gift -- more than $1,400 worth of salt water fish and aquarium equipment.
Police said Justin A. Meyer, 24, broke into the Tropical Warehouse at 601 Calvert St. on Dec. 18, 2011, and again Jan. 1, 2012.
After he got nabbed for it, he bonded out of jail and stole more fish, this time at The Fish Store, 921 N. 48th St., on March 25, 2012.
Meyer went to jail again after a surveillance video in the area captured him, running to and from the store.
He ultimately pleaded guilty to two counts of burglary, and this week got two to six years in prison on the charges.

Next week on the Dumb Criminal Show... Copper Thieves make mistake trying to steal copper wire from a LIVE 13,800 volt power line!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Catfishnut I believe I saw the results of that in an email sent to me by a friend , hell mot a pretty sight.
But hey look at things this way they wont do that again in a hurry "ever" !!!!!......
I'm impressed at the 6 year prison sentence to, here he'd have gotten a slapped wrist a tag and 100 hrs community service , weve always thought that the do gooders had swung things too far .
I boubt if he was made to serve 6 years he would think twice about doing it again, kids routinely brejk the law in the UK because theyknow they can get away with things up to their 14 year because they say they dont know right from wrong utter tosh 5 should be the age they know right from wrong I did as did Val and many other people I know , but housing estates are held hostage by these mini criminals they then stop at 14 with very few offending again which proves my point
rgrds

Dave

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Gee, Dave, doesn't that prove the bleeding hearts right? At 14 they suddenly learn what's right and what's wrong! :dunno: If I had broken the law at a young age, my dad would have made sure I didn't sit down for a LONGGGGG time!!
John

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Haro if we got into trouble you got put in front of a Police sergent who told you your next stop would be borstal that was enough for most of us and that was only for kicking a football through a window .
I'm really glad we didnt get caught for scrumping apples from the near by orchard I suppose that would have been a hanging offence lol
I admit to pincjhing sweets from the sweet shop but when your Mum owned it then it wasnt wrong, I just had to work your butt off if she caught me ....

rgrds

Dave

Ask a Question