sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well with 3 acres and mowing ,trimming ,weeding ,grocery shopping ,laundry ,housework .trimming trees and repairs on house here and there and now ripping up old flooring and putting down new and I will be 67 this year .I think the hemp seed oil I take helps 100%.I repair my lawnmowers and am now building a new bridge and getting done with the wishing well .Plus I always get my neighbors asking me how to do this or that . .It never gets easier as each year passes .Believe me as you get older you will see .

Reaction score
Country
United States
You are an animal.
I’m told all the time you need to rest. I tell everyone I’ll rest when I’m dead

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
.I think the hemp seed oil I take helps 100%.
I live on that stuff and liquid tumeric, keeps my hands from hurting so bad I am awake all night. A touch of osteoarthritis. Refuse to take the nasty meds they have for it.
It never gets easier as each year passes .Believe me as you get older you will see
It sneaks up on you. I still do all our mowing, tractor work, (hubby still has never run it, he bought it for me lol) but with my bush hog we just bought for it I can groom down the over growth. The ponds take almost no work. Flip them on in the spring, I can ignore until turning off in the winter, if I want to.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
But ponds can be energy hogs and electric rates are not going down and with me I always seem to get damage to a liner .I do not do much work on the pond but what is the use of it if I do not have time to enjoy it .Most times I see it is on the security cameras .My pumps are very energy efficient but I think I would enjoy the sound of a pondless more .Even yesterday I came home from my sisters to find hubbies medication did not come in the mail again and he has 2 pills left so that means I will have to call the doctors office tomorrow and have him fill it at a pharmacy here for a short time .Seems the doctor did not answer the fax to renew the prescription .Plus 2 other meds. he takes .I keep telling hubby he needs to find another doctor but no he refuses

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Im ready to widen the stream and raise the bog 2 to three feet . which would require adding to the retaining walls that are already 6 feet tall. empty out the bog of all the rock and aqaublocks and culvert install a new liner and replace the tons and tons of rock and all for a three foot tall water fall. Its that or build a 3 foot tall water fall off to the side of the stream. pain keeps the body young it just takes a LOT longer to heal ..!!!!!!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
i would love to know what the percentage of meds we take that are bogus , just scripts drs fill to keep the drug companies happy

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I still to this day do not have to take medication from any doctor .Last blood test everything was so great even the doctor was amazed .I guess being a veggie eater really does help .I have to lifetime jogger friends and both have knee problems and the one has hip problems .I still want to get rid of more fish and do a pondless feature .Here ponds do not sell houses and I do not want to stick my sons with that problem in the future .I now I have taken lots of ponds out for realtors over the years .Not an easy thing to do but worth it in the end

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It's very easy to turn a pond into a pondless. Not cheap but easy

Ask a Question