This guy is really in touch with nature!

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
Took the kids to the National Cattle Congress Fair here in town this weekend, and we saw this thing walking around, it was really cool looking.

DSC00721.JPG

the kids with him
DSC00722.JPG
DSC00723.JPG

walking away

DSC00725.JPG

I dont know who this is, but he would wrap his arms around people when they went and stood next to him.
DSC00724.JPG

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
that would sure scare kids at halloween .Could you imagine him standing in your front yard as kids walk up

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I want one of those outfits for my neighborhood walks I go on! What a hoot!!!
Imagine standing outside in front of someone's house perfectly still til they come out to check out where this tree came from and then you move,lol!

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Reminds me of when we were in Vegas last year, there were these two people painted silver and looked like metal statues and when someone would walk by or say something they would jump at them and scare the &hit out of them. They would stand still for several minutes not moving at all. There was also a person dressed as a US army statue painted head to toe in gold paint with his bag laying on the ground next to him, he would take donations for one of the veterans charities, you could take your pic with him for some donation. It is amazing how still they were.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Love it, I want one! sneak around the neighborhood as a moving tree.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
And if you didn't catch him you'd sure scare him to death and he'd never be back again! He'd never trust another tree again, lol!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
And if you didn't catch him you'd sure scare him to death and he'd never be back again! He'd never trust another tree again, lol!

Yeah but it has no schedule, not sure I could stand there for 18 hours at a time lol

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Yeah but it has no schedule, not sure I could stand there for 18 hours at a time lol
Don't see why not... other trees do it all the time! Just hope it doesn't roost in you. :yikesu: John

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Don't see why not... other trees do it all the time! Just hope it doesn't roost in you. :yikesu: John

Laughing...........I don't have that stay still skill built in this body.........lol. A heron can sure stand still, it is unreal in watching the sucker stalking our pond how still it does stand.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Very cool statue, DoIt99! I agree, great joke for Halloween front yards! T'Mann, we saw a lady sprayed white in downtown San Diego, with white dress, looked like the ballerina in a jewelry box, and she swayed to the music and was on a turning pedestal as well, very unique!

Ask a Question