This is hilarious!

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Malak said:
I assume it has a switch on the back to turn it off? I know my woman would forget. Might be worth getting just for that alone! lmao

P.S.- I like "option 2" ;-) Although I'm right across from a courthouse, so the judges would be ducking and running, so a cleaning pellet is about the best I could do.

You can turn off the valve to the water hose, Mine is a three year old version I bought used. It does not have a switch but the battery can be removed so the sensor doesn't work, newer models may, I haven't look at them to see if they have a switch or not. I tried the pellet gun and it either wasn't strong enough or I missed. either way after two attempts with the pellet gun that idea got scraped. I am lucky in that respect as I have nothing but a large open field behind me and my neighbors have learned me pretty well and know what's going on and don't seem to be bothered I'm protecting my fish.

Reaction score
lol hilarious! i find a well aimedbrick at them seems to move them on fairly sharpish! :regular_waving_emot Seriously jury says they dont work in the uk

Reaction score
oops soory thought i was on the decoy heron thread! still learning :regular_waving_emot

Reaction score
Ok guys, I decided to move the decoy to the other side of my yard where it's true marsh. I figure that way maybe the territorial aspect may kick in without actually attracting them to the actual pond. The woman says she says a pair fly over together this week making alot of noise. "Crap! We wanted to dine there!" lol

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I see one fly over a lot, but my fish still are not showing themselves to the world.

Ask a Question