too many idiots in this world...

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
another example of pond predtation perpetrated by persons....
304036_2315505959706_1011150553_32275673_252650199_n.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Wow, I can't believe people would want to go fishing in ornamental fish ponds! What jerks! Lucky for me Sebastian would eat anyone who tried to sneak into our yard!

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I hope that's not Sebastian in the picture with you!!!!! :yikesu:
John

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
I have already had conversations about this...... mess with my pond, it only takes a couple of hours to drain the pond lift up the liner and toss something under it and fill it back up. :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I have already had conversations about this...... mess with my pond, it only takes a couple of hours to drain the pond lift up the liner and toss something under it and fill it back up. :)

I like the way you think... "I pitty the fool" who decides to venture into my yard to do bad deeds.

koi lady

Username was "mummy"
Reaction score
that is shocking perhaps they should have some hooks left in their mouths and see how they like it,there is a name for people like this,but im too much of a lady to put it in writing,there punishiment was more like a holiday,i hope that we all stand together with this and carry on reporting these misfits-mrs m.=koi lady

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States

lol that is why my hubby behaves, I could hide him..........

Those poor fish.......those jerks should have hooks in their mouths.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
That's the lowest scummiest thing and wish I could get my hooks into them. They wouldn't just have hooks in their mouths.............they be wearing them everywhere and hung from a giant one from the rafters!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Hahaha HARO! No Sebastian is our 100# German Shepherd. He's a little intimidating to strangers ;)

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I used to have one of those, so I know what you mean; people seem to have a healthy respect for German shepherds.
John

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
Its funny, my boxer is small, 55-60 pounds and the sheperd/pitbull mix is like 80 pounds. Every deliveryman, cable guy that ever comes over is scared of the boxer....

and most of them say "is that a pitbull?"
"uh, no actually that one over there is a pitbull"
"can you lock them up somewhere while im working?"
"uh yeah sure"

The last guy that asked me that a couple years ago asked me that WHILE he was watching my 3 year old son dragging the dog around the house by his collar, and the dog just taking it in stride. I was like "yeah, sure, let me lock killer up in the garage here."

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Its funny, my boxer is small, 55-60 pounds and the sheperd/pitbull mix is like 80 pounds. Every deliveryman, cable guy that ever comes over is scared of the boxer....

and most of them say "is that a pitbull?"
"uh, no actually that one over there is a pitbull"
"can you lock them up somewhere while im working?"
"uh yeah sure"

The last guy that asked me that a couple years ago asked me that WHILE he was watching my 3 year old son dragging the dog around the house by his collar, and the dog just taking it in stride. I was like "yeah, sure, let me lock killer up in the garage here."

OMG, that's hilarious!!! Sebastian is a big barker, we think he has to make sure everyone gives him the attention and not our other dog! So they're always freaking out, but usually he's barking at the same time he's dropping tennis balls at their feet!!

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
I dont know if they just required it for the cable company here or what, but I remember the first time it happened chief was only like 6 months old, and that guys reaction when he saw the dog was priceless, and he was just a happy puppy standing at the top of the stairs waiting for the guy to walk up, and that guy wasnt moving a muscle until that 20 pound puppy was locked up, lol.

Reaction score
I would have taken care of Karma... you come mess up with my animals... you will pay the price...

Ask a Question