tour by rail

SE18

David V
Reaction score
now that I'm done bricking up the aqueduct, I've been busy all week running trains for a change.

This view is from an O scale gondola being pushed by a 7/8n18 homebuilt critter. For a change of scenery, instead of pointing camera ahead, I decided to do a side view. The gon is not coupled so it sometimes gets ahead and then gets bumped forward

before running trains I had to trim all the plants that have been overgrowing the tracks

I also ran trains on top of the aqueduct. I'm going to be building some boats to tow around there

Attachments

• DSC04995.jpg
    DSC04995.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 242
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Really cool. A world in miniature. I really liked the life sized boulders and small trees. There was no way I could tell they were not full size. The aqueduct looked amazing. The detail was great.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I had a very relaxing enjoyable ride on your train and it was free! Not many free things to do nowadays that are so cool! So interesting seeing what you come up w/ next :biggrin:

Ask a Question