Trade for unicorn rush

Reaction score
My Wife saw that spirally unicorn rush early in the spring before it was warm enough to add plants. I want to get some for the edges of the pond for her. Just posting here to see if anyone has any or any good leads, or would want to trade. I have water hyacinth and water lettuce...not a ton but could trade some off shoots that are well started.

Reaction score
Maybe that was it, it has been green when we have seen it but doesn't matter. The plant just appeared novel lol. Let me know if you might have some!

HTH

Howard
Reaction score
I will check with my wife but I expect we can manage it :) She does the shipping. PM me with your US mail address and she will send you her paypal account.

HTH

Howard
Reaction score
It is like most other rushes. Likes wet feet. Small starts are somewhat fragile but once you get a clump going it is nearly bullet proof.

HTH

Howard
Reaction score
Sorry but wife says we are down to two plants. The huge one I thought we had has died as we are rebuilding the ponds and it was out of water.

Reaction score
No problem HTH, thanks for checking I appreciate it. Diesel, I live in Twin Lake in Muskegon County. I've seen it at one nearby nursery just don't get over there much and thought I would check here. I wasn't sure if maybe it was something that spread easily enough that someone had extra or not. I'll keep my eyes open and try to get over to the place I saw it.

Thanks for the help!

Ask a Question