trouble posting videos?

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
here's a quick video to aid in getting video(s) successfully posted / embedded here on this forum....
first locate the video
then copy the url
paste it in the posting here

and if this doesnt work correctly. this should solve the issue
click "edit"
highlight the lnks URL
click on the unlink tab...
click "save changes" sorry for the little delay at the end there..had to click the "save changes tab" 3 times. I must have low batteries in my mouse

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Koi guy- I know the first link did not work but I thought the 2nd one came thru- it worked on my preview. Copied the url wrong- my bad!

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
according to Ian, this is sometimes due to a compatability issue with the software for this site. so i just wanted to show how to correct the problem for those who encounter it. i have posted more than a few videos for others whos URL ADRESS link wouldnt work either.

Neo

Nick
Reaction score
Thank You! I will try this tomorrow if I can get a decent video of the pond. I have tried to post a video at least 3 times lately on my new pond build thread and it's never worked so I just put a link to youtube up in frustration.

Ask a Question