trying again to post a pic or two....

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I too had a posting pics problem. I found trying to resize photos to use the 'manage attachments' feature a major pain. So I got my 13 yr old nephew to come over and show me what to do (with much rolling of the eyes on his part).

He set up an account with Photobucket (free). Uploading pics to photobucket is really self explanatory. Once you've got your pics on photobucket you click the little corner box of each pic you want to use. They may limit the number of pics you can use per post.

Then you scroll to the bottom of the page and click the box that says "generate html & img code".

You will then see a bunch of boxes full of text. I used the one that is titled "img images for message boards". This particular one gave full screen images. So you highlight and copy the text box.

Go back to forums "post message" or "reply to thread" or "post new thread" and paste. Always go to "preview post" to see what you'll end up with. If you don't like what you see go back to the boxes full of text and try a different one. Preview post again. If you like it, click submit reply.

This may sound complicated but it's really quite easy. And I am totally computer illiterate.

Ask a Question