Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
I completed the finishing work on the box turtle area of the rescue yesterday which means I can now accept and house 10 to 12 box turtles full time and up to 15 short term in emergency situations. The habitat is climate controlled and provides both indoor and outdoor areas for the turtles. The living quarters consist of community bays that hold 3 turtles each but can be divided into one turtle bays if a particular turtle is not tempered to cohabitation. Also if you or someone you know would like to adopt a box turtle I have 6 available for adoption right now. There are three eastern box (all males) one ornate box turtle (female) one east/west hybrid (female) and one Florida box turtle (male full grown). If you are interested you can either message me here on GPF or visit the rescue website @ http://www.msatr.org/contact-us or email or text message me @ (e-mail address removed) - 706-957-2900

Ask a Question