Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Here is a short video of Nelly (female hybrid age 2 years 94 days) exploring the new terrarium I bought and customized for her and Shelly (female RES age 8 years 117 days) a few days ago. She spent about 40 minutes following me back and forth in front of the tank but I did finally get some footage though lol but her tank mate (Shelly) just sat back and chilled the whole time :D
PS: Shelly & Nelly are two of the nine turtles that are my personal pets so they live in the "private sanctuary area" of MS-ATR and therefor are not up for adoption (and never will be :D ). The conditions that my personal turtles came out of and the treatment they endured by their original "owners" was the worst of the worst that I have encountered in my work at the rescue so I feel they deserve a break and a little bit of the luxury turtle life ;) I suppose it is not really an exaggeration to say they really are like family or my "turtle sons and daughters". Anyway I digress so here is the short video:

Ask a Question