addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
laughing koiguy it is entertaining..............the olympus is not that expensive drop hints around christmas, birthday, anniversaries.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Great video clips, KoiGuy! Watched them both several times. And, for those of you that want to get an underwater camera, did you know that almost EVERY digital camera can be made into an underwater just by buying the case? I didn't know it, until I started diving, and was looking at the expensive underwater ones, niece told me. So, if you REALLY want to get pics and videos, check them out on the internet. Might get it cheaper, and already have a camera you know how to use. :)

Reaction score
Thats awesome! Great looking fish too!
Sign me up for the bet. Though Im gonna wait until the rain stops and give it a go this weekend when good weather is promised. And Ill probably be too chicken to use a single bag, and instead use two.

I might also try something with a "spycam" I have laying around.. somewhere. Its actually a flycam I used to put on RC planes, and you can make timelapses with it and stuff, but the battery is broken. Still might be fun to let it take pictures every minute for a day or two, though I might want something more sturdy than a zip loc bag for that. Perhaps ill use an aquarium turned upside down or something, Ill see.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
vertigo.. i ziploced the bag after removing most of the air...left enough slack so the lens could come out.. i taped the opening of the bag with scotch tape past the ends to ensure a good seal.and folded the bag up and taped it again. you want the camera in the bag upside down, so when your using it the bags opening is down. and as i filmed i made sure the plastic was pulled snug over the lens....i look forward to seeing you video.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
anxious to see how it goes..if you have good luck maybe i'll get one! then i can fasten it to a length of pvc pipe (1/2") and film as a fish would see moving about the pond....now that would be cool!!

Ask a Question