Underwater Lighting Recommendations?

Reaction score
I had a SmartPond brand product, set of 3 'rock' lights that cost about $70 and were adequate. They failed and once I pulled them out I discovered that a rodent had chewed the cord. I repaired the cord but they still didn't work so I figure the short fried them. I hope it did the same to the critter. :lol:

The rock lights shone upward which doesn't serve my needs, I like to light the pond at night and watch the fish. I've looked around and it appears I'll be paying around $100 for a set of 3 lights for a small pond. For me, it's a considerable expense so I'd appreciate any tips or recommendations so I make a choice that will last. Thanks. :)

Reaction score
Thanks Noob, I had a look. I'm really tired of spending significant sums on products that fail in a matter of weeks. Never mind my rat story, that happens, but lot's of other stuff. I was just looking for someone to say, 'hey I bought this brand and they've worked for 2 years.' Guess nobody has lights they want to endorse. :)

Ask a Question