Underwater video including new koi

Reaction score
Wow! Love it! Great video, I must learn how to edit and add music. How old is your pond? Some of your koi are so big.

I saw my favorite black and white guy, my kids were insisting it was Buck, our black and white koi.

Love the two new butterfly's. They look so small right now. Can't wait to see them grow up.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Real pretty fish and I love the butterfly koi, they just look so elegant flowing through the water w/ their long fins.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
i see you have a better underwater camera than me... maybe i should get a decent one. anyways, a good lookin' bunch of fish there!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Wow! Love it! Great video, I must learn how to edit and add music. How old is your pond? Some of your koi are so big.

I saw my favorite black and white guy, my kids were insisting it was Buck, our black and white koi.

Love the two new butterfly's. They look so small right now. Can't wait to see them grow up.
The pond is a year old now, the koi where added on 5/10/2013. I bought them at about 5 to 6 inches. They have grown amazing well. My goldfish where the big kids on the block when I added the koi :). Glad you liked it.

Ask a Question