username

pond maven

Deede
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm sure you can adapt :lol: I used part of our email address and really the Steve part isn't interested in the massive amount of reading I do on this site. He just wants the important info which I bookmark for him. So really the Deede part is the "pond maven" Couldn't I post a change so all my "friends" will know where I've gone?

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Some one else changed their name, a mod can do it for you

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
If you send me a PM with your new username and I'll see what I can do. It can be done for very new accounts :mad:.

pond maven

Deede
Reaction score
Country
United States
Asking Ian if I can be "pond maven" so if you know me as stevendeede maybe soon I will be pond maven. But I will still be the same, you know...as rose is a rose :lol: AND I just figured out what PITA means. For the life of me I could not imagine where pita bread would be useful in pond-ing.
scratchchin.gif
LOL alot!

koidaddy

karps house of koi
Reaction score
stevendeede said:
Asking Ian if I can be "pond maven" so if you know me as stevendeede maybe soon I will be pond maven. But I will still be the same, you know...as rose is a rose :lol: AND I just figured out what PITA means. For the life of me I could not imagine where pita bread would be useful in pond-ing.
scratchchin.gif
LOL alot!

LOL You so funny pond maven. LOL

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
pond maven said:
scratchchin.gif
LOL alot!

laughing stick around you will see more short cuts from chatters. And pita bread can be used to feed the fishies ......................jk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cisifom

Latest Threads