UV light as a bubbler?

Reaction score
hi all,

I have a UV light and the end of the tube just goes back into the pond. i was thinking today maybe get an airstone or something to make the exit end a bubbler also.

Any thoughts on this?

Reaction score
To be honest with you, I was always happier when the fish were eating the eggs - DH and I had an awful time trying to find homes for all the fry that managed to escape the parents.

Reaction score
so i am going to throw another question on this. the tube that goes into the pond is like a half inch thick, the only air stones i could find were made for the really tiny aquarium tubing. any suggestions

Reaction score
carolyn, thanks for the response, i was looking at them today, can they lock onto a quarter inch hose? from readiing it looks as though u need to lock on with the metal clamp, i figure it would rust sitting in the water???

also first time i have scene 123 pond, do you recommend them for pricing?

Reaction score
I would use the stainless steel clip too. Not sure what you will have to do for a 1/2" hose, you may have to find some type of adaptor or they may fit. I know ours came as an entire item from Foster and Smith, but I am not seeing that item in their catalog anymore. One thing about ponding is that you can always cobble up things to make what you need. Odds are it will cost less too.

Ask a Question