Vendor for Asian pond decorations

Reaction score
Greetings! Do folks have recommendations for a vendor that sells pond decorations, preferably with an Asian theme? Bonus points if it’s in driving distance of the DC area.

(In October I had the good fortune to visit Aguafina outside of Detroit. Wish they had a store near DC: http://www.aguafina.com/)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Valley View Farms in North-Central Maryland (just off I-83, maybe halfway between Baltimore and the PA line) has everything, and lots of it. Their range of plants, trees, pond products, pond plants, fountains, decorations, etc. is insane. It's a place that can chew up a full afternoon if you let it. They have several ponds on site, including a big one with a slew of koi. I' sure you can find Asian-themes items there, though I've never looked.

Reaction score
Valley View Farms in North-Central Maryland (just off I-83, maybe halfway between Baltimore and the PA line) has everything, and lots of it. Their range of plants, trees, pond products, pond plants, fountains, decorations, etc. is insane. It's a place that can chew up a full afternoon if you let it. They have several ponds on site, including a big one with a slew of koi. I' sure you can find Asian-themes items there, though I've never looked.

Thanks for the tip. It’s near the Timoniun fair grounds, so I’ll have to check them out the next time I’m there.

I was watching “Big dreams small spaces” and they featured an Asian themed garden center- too bad it’s “across the pond.”

Reaction score
I was doing some web surfing for mini cypress when I discovered “Oriental Garden Supply” in Pittsford NY. Has anyone from the forum bought from them? Visited their garden center?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I saw stuff like that at concrete world near lynchburg VA .I think they even have a websight now

Ask a Question