Very basic indoor pond

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Watch what plants you put in there with your cats! Onion, garlic are toxic to animals as are a lot of houseplants.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Maiden hair fern, pothos, and spider plant. Only thing new never had around cats before is the maiden hair fern. DILs elephant ear is still in its container sitting in the bog, it’s looking weak

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Final pictures. Guppies are now all in it aside from a small batch that a female just had in one of the betta tanks... if they survive I’ll move them. I may do some decorative painting on the outside of it, if I get too board this winter. And I still need to trim the board the cats use to access the water as it is as I expected, their new favorite water dish. The maiden hair fern isn’t doing too well, it may come out of the bog, and I’m expecting a delivery of plants to go in the tanks soon. Trying Dustin’s fishtanks, a supplier of aquarium plants. I put in an order for plants that he will pick out for me based on basic info, low light, beginner type plants, so no clue what I’ll be getting.

Attachments

Reactions: j.w
Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question