Video snippit at Old Bear Creek

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Sorry, this isn't a lovely smooth video! I've never done one before. I just stuck our cheap waterproof point-n-shoot in the pond at the end of a grabby stick, and tried aiming it at stuff! So it's jerky, noisy, I stirred up stuff, and I trimmed it and sized it down small enough to upload here. Hope it works!

https://www.gardenpondforum.com/media/little-video.5245/

I love our underwater forest, and just by chance I captured one of our snails, and a frog!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
What are you talking about no need to say sorry, the video is great. Your fish are just so happy looking, and the plant's do look great. The all orange fish with the white tail and fins is very beautiful. Thanks for making and showing. Now I really want to have a look at my own pond underwater.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Thank you @Tara - It was fun to play with, I hope you get to try it! I'm love'n the hornwort...I got a dozen clumps of it just a few weeks ago, and now some of it is over 2' tall. (I say I love it now, but I'm sure some of it will have to be culled eventually!)

The orange fish is one that my husband picked out. :)

Ask a Question