vines

Reaction score
hey guys

looking for any advice on a vine that i can have grow up a gutter, i dont want to use ivy as its too invasive to be near my house. looking for something flowering aside from clamadis.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Here they get out of hand even the passion flower I have gets out of hand .But passion flower on a gutter would look nice as long as you protect the roots in the winter
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:45844]fruit from them
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:35994]

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I like Clematis and the variety that you can cut down right before Spring every year is nice as then it starts out all fresh and not like the kind you can't cut down and gets all snarled up. Think you'd have to tie it on tho as it grows up the gutter. Are you wanting something that you don't have to mess w/ that much?

Reaction score
i had a shalimar crossvine at one time and it was a very nice flowering vine..some consider these a trumpet vine..i now have the tangerine beauty that im not exactly crazy about.. the leaves stay on during winter also...

Ask a Question