Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Some asked me how many turtles I had to take care of total between my pets and the sanctuary and when I told them they could not image that many turtles so here is a way to visualize it. Imagine every one of these turtle icons is a real live breathing eating & :poop:ing critter that has to be cared for 24/7 365 while also taking cre of the ponds and Koi... (and people wonder why I'm crazy)

:turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle:

PS: It would be nice if there was a Koi icon... There are turtles cows aliens and bigfoots etc so why not a fish? :greyalien::ninja::alien::blackalien::bear::panda::droid::astronaut::android::devil::borg::cat::mask::penguin::pigeon::vulcan::vamp::cow::beaver:

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
A Koi Icon m'mmm thats a novel idea my friend ;)

Dave
I could easily make one myself with the professional software I use in my web-design business not to mention all the custom Linux software that I have written myself but people would have to save it to their computers and only those who shared it would be able to use it because it would be a custom icon/emoji. Anyway I am gonna make a few different graphic sets. Several colors/patterns of Koi and maybe a few common aquarium fish plus common "wild" species"...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RichV

Latest Threads