want to expand, but how

Reaction score
I have a very small pond and would like to expand, however, my pond is built on a slope and if i want to add to it i will have to build up the land a few feet. Any Recommendations.

Regards
MATT

Having trouble uploading pics

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lol take a look at my build thread if you wish, we are on a serious slope and my pond,stream etc is built on that slope.

My laser level was my buddy during the build never left my side. Even with using it had to build up some of the bog area on the low slope side.

I can tell you what I learned as I built if you wish and how we did it, my thread shows some of the issues.

below in my signature

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
You could use the slope to your advantage by using this as your waterfall or creek to flow down to your pond, like Addy said take a look at her pics she is on a pretty good slope. I have mine at the bottom of a small hill and use the hill for the waterfalls.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
taherrmann4 said:
You could use the slope to your advantage by using this as your waterfall or creek to flow down to your pond, like Addy said take a look at her pics she is on a pretty good slope. I have mine at the bottom of a small hill and use the hill for the waterfalls.

Yep you worked with a good hill also. Makes nice streams and waterfalls.

Ask a Question