Want your own pond blog?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
The site upgrade test is going well and I've been considering the idea of adding a pond blog section to the site. Would this be of interest to anyone on here?

For those not familiar with Blogs, it would be a section of the site where you can create your own personal online pond "diary". Each member would be able to create their own section and post new entries for everyone to see - plus other members would be able to comment on it.

If this would be a useful addition and something that would be used, then I will go ahead and look in to adding it :).

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
So instead of in the construction thread, or the pond showcase thread do a blog of the work in progress? I have seen blogs, not spent much time looking at any. So honestly not sure Ian. If not a lot of work you could add it and see how well it works.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
If it's not much problem Go ahead, blogs are becoming more popular, I personally have not done one on any forum but I have visited a few on a couple and I can see where if I was going to do a blog this will be the site I'm most likely to do one.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
addy1 said:
So instead of in the construction thread, or the pond showcase thread do a blog of the work in progress? I have seen blogs, not spent much time looking at any. So honestly not sure Ian. If not a lot of work you could add it and see how well it works.

It may not necessarily take the place of those threads, but it could be a blog made on the same thing - perhaps a build progress thread or something like that.

If there's not much interest in it at the moment, it can always be added at a later date if things change :lol:. The pond showcase section probably covers the needs for most people I guess.

It may be nice to add an article section in time, which would include how-to's and information written by members for other users.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
That would be helpful, one place to look for information article form

Ask a Question