WATCH..ENJOY...AMAZING

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
The guy flying the 3 kites is in his 80s, and he's from Canada . He comes to the Washington State International Kite Festival every year. His skin is like leather as he normally flies with his shirt off. He is deaf, so when he flies we hold our hands up and wave them for applause. He flies 2 with his hands and the 3rd one is attached to his waist. Enjoy!

You must watch to the end to see the amazing landing of that last kite!
I would have those kites so tangled up, you could never get them separated again! And of course, make sure the volume is turned up because the music is wonderful and totally reflects the soaring of the kites. Beautiful!

http://www.youtube.c...p?v=nr9KrqN_lIg

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Neat thanks for sharing! Unreal I can barely fly one

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
That's beautiful, Koiguy! Forwarded it to several friends. Hell, I was never able to fly even ONE kite!
John

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
I just posted it on my FB account. Unbelievable! I really enjoy the plane aerobatic feats I see at the air show in WI in the summer, but this guy exceeds anything I've ever seen planes do. To this he has to control the wind and the sky with simply string and plastic is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Ask a Question